- Lake Eacham
- Lake Barrine
- Lake Tinaroo (great fishing and water skiing)
- Curtain Fig & Cathedral Fig Trees
- Waterfall Circuit (Millaa Millaa, Elinjaa and Zillie falls)
- Mt Hypipamee National Park, the Crater and Dinner Falls
- Herberton Historic Village
The Church is a very short stroll to the famous Yungaburra Markets, which are held on the 4th Saturday of each month.
Petersons Creek nature walk is close by where you have the opportunity to view a platypus in the wild.
The Tablelands experience a milder climate than the coast due to its elevation (700 meters above sea level) and is a nice escape in the hotter summer months.